What should I do if the payment can't be confirmed for a long time?
Payment confirmation date varies with different payment methods. If payment hasn’t been confirmed within the specified timeframes below, kindly send us the REQUIRED information so our Payment team can verify.
Don't pay directly to the seller's account
If you receive proposals from the sellers to complete transactions directly with him instead of silver express.com, we advise you no to obey, but report it to us as soon as possible.
If you accept the seller’s proposal, you will not be entitled to our silver express Buyer Protection. If the items you receive are not what you expected, or if they fail to arrive, silver express cannot help you get a replacement or refund. With our Buyer Protection, the payment is not released until we are sure that you are satisfied with your purchase.
Supported payment methods
|Country||Payment Method||Payment Type||
Paid by Buyers
|Credit Cardsilver express will never reveal your card details to any third party||Free||Choose Visa as the payment methodEnter the credit card informationClick "Pay for Order" to complete payment|
|MasterCard||Credit Cardsilver express will never reveal your card details to any third party||Free||Choose MasterCard as the payment methodEnter the credit card informationClick "Pay for Order" to complete payment|
|American Express||Credit Cardsilver express will never reveal your card details to any third party||Free||Choose American Express as the payment methodEnter the credit card informationClick "Pay for Order" to complete payment|
|Moneybookers||E-wallet||Free||Choose Moneybookers as the payment methodClick "Pay for Order" to enter Moneybookers website to complete payment|
Offline Bank Transfer
(Stop Service on silver express)
|Depends on the bank||Choose Bank Transfer as the payment methodWrite down the payment informationUse online banking or go a local branch to complete the bank transfer|
What should I do if my credit card or debit card doesn't go through?
The decision to reject your credit card payment is typically made by your card issuing bank (not by silver express). To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide silver express detailed reasons for why your payment was declined. Because of this, you will need to contact your bank directly to solve most credit card related payment issues.
Top 7 reasons why credit card payments are rejected:
1. The transaction was blocked by the payment server because it didn’t pass all the risk checks.
2. Insufficient Funds
4. Incorrect CSC code entered (i.e., typically a 3 digit code located in the back of your card)
5. Expired card
6. Fraud suspicion
7. Declined by bank (no specific reason provided)
What credit card issues can silver express help to resolve?
silver express Customer Service can help you to verify that you have entered your payment information correctly for your order. However as mentioned above, most credit card payments rejections are due to reasons related to your card issuing bank and therefore outside the control of silver express.
Here are suggested steps you can take to resolve some common payment issues:
• Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds you have available or your credit limit. Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
• Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of the available funds in your account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete a transaction.
• Contact your bank about payment authorizations, reserved funds and charges. When you place an order with silver express, we contact your card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization procedure for the amount of your purchase.
If your payment is declined due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if there are reserved funds that have been authorized, verify the amount of time the bank will hold these authorizations, and request your bank to remove any extra authorization to free up funds back into your account.
• Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? If you have previously used a payment method successfully on your account, you may simply need to update your card and billing address information. If you entered a new payment method, make sure you have entered all card number and other information correctly.
• Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card or payment type. Please contact silver express Customer Service to inquire about what other payment methods are available on our platform.
• If paying by credit card or a debit card is not an option: Please refer to our supported payment methods FAQ or Contact Customer Service to see what other payment alternatives are available to you.
How do I pay by Credit Card?
When you select Credit Card as the payment method, you will be taken to a site where you can pay your order.
I have paid my order, why has it not been confirmed?
The time to confirm your payment: